This recipe is not only super easy, but it has the potential to help heal your body of so many things. Try replacing just one drink a day with this and note the difference it makes.
More about the benefits of ginger below the recipe.
Ginger, lemon & raw honey tea
1/4 tsp grated ginger from fresh knob
Squeeze fresh lemon
1/2 tsp raw honey
Mix with hot or warm water and drink like tea
Ginger has been used by Indian and Chinese healers for centuries and most Asian countries use it substantially in every day cooking. It is the most widely used spice in the world and comes from the same plant family as Tumeric.
I have this tea every morning as a healthy remedy for muscle pain. It is also the first thing whipped out if there are colds or flu in the household. It is easy to buy, cheap and lasts if kept in the fridge.
Benefits of Ginger –
- Powerful antioxidant
- Effective, safe & natural remedy to ease nausea
- Can significantly reduce the effects of cold and flu symptoms
- Can be used in bacterial infections
- Used to increase healing in fungal infections
- Immunity booster
- Intense studies are being carried out with regards to the effect of ginger and turmeric on certain types of cancer
Important things to consider if having ginger –
- It is not recommended for children under two years
- It can interfere with some medication. If you are taking medication, consult your doctor or health professional
- It should not be consumed if you have a bleeding disorder or taking blood thinners
- Some side effects include bloating or gas
If you are concerned about the effects of taking ginger please see a medical professional or doctor.
Read another interesting article in more depth on ginger hereShare us